WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Thursday 7 June 2007

蘇り / Yomigaeri - review & OST download


蘇り / Yomigaeri



Spoiler free.
This is one memorable Japanese movie to me. The concept of resurrection is not what I'm talking about. I was feeling down while watching this trying to comprehend the fact that I'm growing up and will become separated from the family, and this movie made me cried and reflect my real life. That's not a good thing I know. But maybe because of that it left me with quite an impression. The basic story is that......
....a weird happening sees dead people to be resurrected and come back to life to their loved one. There are few characters involved here, that of the main characters and side characters. I was touched more by the side characters though especially the two brothers, and the lovers (artists).

The music is wonderful! Three songs sung by Shibasaki Kou, or RUI, the character she plays in the movie. Especially Tsuki no Shizuku. I've been loving that song for quite a long time, safe to say it's one of my fav song. Oboru, and Kaze no Hate are also nice. You should listen to these. I'm uploading it on MU, so gank it. (please don't request me to reupload to any other server :( sorry I can't. MU is the one work best for me.. and I don't have much bandwith to spare for mirrors and all)


OST & Movie's singles
Rui's Singles (3 songs)[.rar | MU]
Yomigaeri OST [.rar | MU ]
feel free to share the link anywhere :)