WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Sunday 3 June 2007

プロポーズ大作戦 5-6 / Proposal Daisakusen 5-6

プロポーズ大作戦 5-6 / Proposal Daisakusen 5-6
[official site] [wiki] [d/l torrents] [direct d/l] [softsubs]

Ep 5 is decent. I'm still holding to the sweetness of ep. 4, maybe. But to see Ken gaining courage is not bad. I feel bad for him though after going back to the past with hopes he ended up disappointed when learning that Rei is still marrying, right in front of him. However, that is just what logical. One or few acts doesn't mean one can change everything, so I've no complaint. It's just the feeling of pity. Ep 6 progress very depressingly... I mean it made me yell from inside looking
..how things can be misunderstood, fearing I myself would face the same thing in real life. Believe me, one of your worse fear is to be misunderstood, or to misunderstand something important. ...when that something might change everything.

Ken is trying so hard. You'll feel bad for him. The angel said 'don't easily jumps into conclusion'. Right on it... it's funny how Proposal Daisakusen has been sending message in a discreet manner and made me think of the life surrounding me, and how I and people around me conduct our life.

spoiler alert!



my heart cried when Ken waited in front of the post office and at the same moment Rei is actually at Ken's house to look at his condition... and how the Goukon message on the phone made her sad and disappointed. I was hoping that she will eventually know that Ken is actually doing something to her. Waiting for her. And bringing with him wine/beer/whatever to celebrate her birthday. But fate decided that she won't know about it.... it's depressing and sad.

At the end of the preview, Ken said... "I don't want to time travel anymore". I was speechless. Is it him giving up. is there an event that made him lose hope?