WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Sunday 17 June 2007

プロポーズ大作戦 9 / Proposal Daisakusen 9

プロポーズ大作戦 9 / Proposal Daisakusen 9
[official site] [wiki] [d/l torrents] [direct d/l] [softsubs]


I must say that Proposal Daisakusen might as well be my most favourite drama this season. I loved liar game, but there's not enough word how to describe my growing love for Proposal Daisakusen. Earlier when the season just started, I thought that Liar Game would be my 1st for this season, but who thought that ProDai is this good? I can really relate to Ken. I'm those person who'll try to find the right moment and location, I'm those person who'll keep waiting because I believe there's still time left, I'm those person who can't really express my feeling, I'm those...... I don't need to say more... I'm just Iwase Ken. Although I don't know if I'll be able to have Ken's courage when being presented with second chance.

On to my thought on ep 9. Warning: Spoiler

"Try. There's nothing to lose"
"Though you fail, it's expected. But succeeding it you'll become more a man"
Yes, there's nothing to lose. Maybe losing face one can say... but do question, is that enough to let the chance slip away? more that I watch ProDai, more that i feel I'm being mocked. It went straight to the heart. But that's what make this drama so special.

When Ken asked Rei, is it okay for her to accept Tada even they only know each other for a short time? one thing rang my head, how short is short? how long is long? that's us human, we often miscalculated. We often make up reasons. no, this is not the time, it's still early. Look at Ken, he has been with Rei for so long, yet he never get to express those special feeling. That's why I admire Tada's 'for how long I stand, it's still the same answer', what made the difference is to let the other party know the answer. Yeah, whatever... but I still want Rei to be with Ken. obviously.

and I just can't bear 'miss' scene. I just can't. those scene when you do something admirably but people won't get to know about it. like the depressing scene where Ken missed Rei, Rei missed Ken -- the one where Ken waited in front of the post office and bought champagne to celebrate Rei. And now, the ring. When he left it, it's sparkling lonely the way I see it.

If I'm Rei, I don't know if I'm able to accept Tada that fast after being hugged and surprisingly confessed by Ken. Although I sort of understand why she said Ken don't understand a thing. All those time together, why must this moment? Why must the time I'm put in a situation that'll decide my life. Why when I've decided to let go? it's a hard decision. But Rei must have her own logic.

This is supposedly be the last picture Ken time-slipped. But I've expected that Mikio will do something about it.... when Ken complained to Mikio about the last photo Mikio chose is making it hard on him. I knew there'll be extra picture at the end...

I love this series.
I really do.