WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Sunday 3 June 2007

わたしたちの教科書 / Watashitachi No Kyokasho -- ep 6!!

わたしたちの教科書 / Watashitachi No Kyokasho / Our Textbook
Episode 6 - Koi wo suru kimochi/the feeling of love



Ep 6 watched. And I'm still loving it. Even to the fact that there is a big gap between me watching this ep and the previous one. Ever heard of a story that starts of good but becoming boring halfway? luckily it's not so with this. I'm still glued.

The episode is living with it sub-title of ep 6, the feeling of love. Here we'll see the relationship between Kaji-sensei and another teacher in the school develop. And the thing that touched me is the relationship between Tamako and her soon to be fiancee, how..


..everything turn upside down. How even that, you can't help but pitying both side, not blaming one side. Kanno Miho is sure a wonderful actress especially when talking about playing with emotion. That's what she's best at. How her face bring out the emotion. I've heard many good things about her wonderful performance in Koi ga Shitai, I'm going to watch that soon. Because they say... once you see that, you'll fall in love with her, and with her flawless face emotion.

I'm anticipating next episode... seems like a new course of event will happen.. something new will come up. And I want to see Kaji's developing himself to whichever side I don't know. He's turning into a new Kaji, and I can't really say it's the better or the worse.... this is a drama where you don't really know which side to side for.