WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Monday 4 June 2007

キッス~帰り道のラブソング~/Kiss~Kaerimichi no Love Song - TegoMass

I never listen to Tegomassu, in fact I'm not familiar with them as duet, the only time I heard or known of them is when they debuted as duet.. but that's it.

But just now, I'm watching the video Kiss~Kaerimichi no Love Song with sub...
I stumbled upon that video and streamed it..


DL link: {MU} , {SS} (credit: here )
lyrics : here

and I find myself really liking it.
the song is decent..
their voice is nice.. well I always think both of them are the few people with the best voice in News as a matter of fact.

but..
what caught me, actually, is the lyrics.
I find it simple and beautiful..

just two extract.
translation: lunargen

1.
whoever you are, at whatever time, I'll accept you,
when your heart is hurting, and at times you are crying,
even if the world is against you, I'll protect you.

2.
ah, with an innocent honesty, you said,
'ne, when I become an old lady, will you still kiss me?'
ne, when that times come, I'll still be the same,
because I'll never let go of this hand I hold in mine

however stupid this might sound.. but the lyrics really got into me. especially the 'old lady' part. For a split second my heart stop beating... touched.