WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Monday 24 December 2007

커피프린스 / Coffee Prince

COFFEE PRINCE


Coffee Prince is about a tomboy girl, mistaken to be a boy, employed in a coffee shop: Coffee Prince. As obvious what prince means, it's only for prince, when she's a princess. So she hide her 'princess' status and work at the shop, fall in love with the manager. The manager eventually fall for her too, and he think he's gay xD

I was excited when I first knew they're doing this drama, especially after being fed by cute promo photos of Eun Hye as a boy. And she does look like a boy. A cute, girly looking boy. And then I found myself not liking the first episode. Stopped watching. But after reading quite few comments and reviews about it I decided to pick up where I left. Surprisingly now that I've finished watching , I think it's okay ^^.

The start is very entertaining and cute but progressing to end it somehow drag a bit (like most of kdramas out there) so I had to do a bit of fast-forward (being quite an impatient person I am. once you've watched a lot of dramas you'll start to learn the skill of fast-forwarding.lol. I used to stay put with a dramas even how boring it was, but that was years ago when I was still starting to get into the fandom. but not anymore)

I like all the princes! their interaction are funny and entertaining. they 're dorks and very cute. Every prince have their own unique personality. I love Min Yeop, he's the dorkiest and adorable gorilla ever. Ha rim on the other hand is very entertaining in his own way, the way he speak, his cute boyish face, his narcisstic self, and his 'my chan, my chan' calling out always make me smile. the Japanese prince is cold yet intriguing. I used to think Gong Yoo is not very goodlooking, but after watching this he's growing on me.

I especially like the interaction between Min Yeop and Eun Chan, especially after he knows she's a girl. The side couple doesn't do much to me as I don't care much about their love development.

Overall, I think this is an okay drama. It's not great, but can be entertaining at times.