WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Monday 24 December 2007

有閑倶楽部 / Yukan Club

YUKAN CLUB

Wiki

"Turning impossibilities to possibilities is what Yukan Club is about"

Yukan Club is cheesy, colourful, over-the-top drama. It's not a drama based of reality, with illogical scenes thrown in. This is a comedy. If you ask me, I don't know whether to say that I like or dislike this drama. It turns me off at the earlier episode especially the first one. I think it's bad to the extreme! true the props, settings are wonderful but the stryline and the characters' acting was bad. I even contemplate whether to drop this series or not. But then as I continue watching, the drama slowly gotten into me. I mean, it's nothing really good but it can kick some akward entertainment to you. good, no?

I learnt of people dissing this drama because of the actors. especially when all three guys are johnnys so they're open to more criticism to the one who's not at all johnnys' fans. it's like putting idols in drama and see them gaining views from fangirls without acting abilities.

but then, it's a good thing that Yukan Club is made to be an over-the-top drama, because lack of acting ability won't be much of a concern here. I mean, I'm impressed with Yokoyama Yu's character, and Junno's over the top portrayal of Bido Granmarie. They make me enjoy the drama in a way. That's saying something because I shriek at Yu's performance in Kemarishi, and Junno's in Hanayome to papa, Happy, and Ganbatte Ikimashoi. To me they're bad actors. Now after watching Yukan Club, I think maybe they're fit to be characters in such comical environment.

I like Kashi Yuu. and I enjoy watching her too. I don't quite like Karen's character, and so the actress playing it. For Akanishi Jin, another johnny idol, as some of the viewer already comment, he's playing himself and sometimes he seems distance to the other characters. the other characaters seems like a comic character, but Miroku is the only one that doesn't really have that feels. I say it's on Jin's portrayal.

if you are me, you'll shrieeeekk watching the earlier episodes, but still continue and then getting familiar with it and then found it to be entertaining in a way.

It's a drama I won't think much after it ends. it just end like that.
but on the ride, it's actually something. but that's that.
^^