WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Monday 24 December 2007

探偵学園Q / Tantei Gakuen Q

TANTEI GAKUEN Q


Finally.I did a Tantei Gakuen Q marathon, and I actually enjoy the drama. The fact that I really like mystery/detective genre probably explain this. I actually enjoy most of all the dramas with this genre except saved from some really bad one, like Puzzle though for example.

Besides Tantei Gakuen Q has enough element to keep me going, especially regarding the cold and dark personality revolving around Ryuu. besides, he's cute! The involvement of a dark organization, Pluto, is also one of the element that interest me. Some of the cases might be predictable, but I found them enjoyable still. Did I mention how cute Ryuu is? lol.

I watched this with the so-called alpha subtitle from littlix. but I think the subtitle is perfect. maybe they named it alpha because of the lack of typesetting. I don't mind because it's the translation that's most important :P

I'm in the mood of babbling on the actors and characters.




He's Kyuu. You can say he's quite the most prominent role in the drama, besides Ryuu. He's too optimistic. He's someone who appreciate friendship very much. Although all the 5 students are being evaluated as successor of the famous detective, Dan Morihiko, Kyuu didn't treat them as rivals, but as colleague who share the same dream. On the actor who play Kyuu, he's Kamiki Ryunosuke. I've seen him in many dramas before such as Mukodono, Tantei Kazoku, Psycho Doctor and few others, and it was back then when he was still a child. He was such a cute kid with good acting. However I'm actually not much impressed with his acting in this drama, it feels like something is lacking. Maybe it's the expectation. I expect him to be better than that after watching his previous work as a small kid.


He's Ryuu. He's cold. he's cool. and it's like there's some dark mystery surrounding him which you'll learn as the story progress. He loves solving mystery, and he's concerned only in solving the mystery, but not much of a person's heart. The one who played him is Yamada Ryosuke. I learn he is a johnny. he has a typical Johnny face afterall... pretty. lol. but he's really cute I want to pinch his quite chubby cheek. I think he's good. IMO I think he's better than Ryunosuke in this drama which is not what I expected actually because I thought Ryunosuke should be a better actor. well, maybe it's the character.


She's Megu. She has photogrphic-bla-bla-bla-memory skill. Means she can look at something and remember it right away. That's a great skill but painful too, as she can't forget the scene before her eyes, e.g murder scene. Kyuu always calm her down. I love Shida Mirai. She was awesome in 14 Sai no Haha, Watashitachi no Kyokasho etc. and although I don't like how she always bulged her eyes she was great in Queen's Classroom. She's an actress with great potential ahead.


He's Kinta. He's the adult among all of the Q's detectives. He's like an elder brother. And he's strong. And I looikke Kaname Jun.. xD


He's Kazuma. He's a computer-genius. He create games. And he always wear torn out shirts kind of. I think he's the one of the 5 Q detectives that lack presence on the screen. He got not much screen time as compared to others.

The main antagonist would be the Pluto organisation, and this one Cerberus, he looks evil, you can tell just by looking at the face. He's the guest playing in Liar Game as the opponent in the smuggling game. Their main skills? hypnotism.

ooh, and I actually don't really like how it ends. not a big issue though.