WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Friday 28 December 2007

개와 늑대의 시간 / Time of Dog and Wolf ep 10-16#

TIME OF DOG AND WOLF


This is an action drama with lots of cliffhangers, blodd-pumping, adrenaline-rushi, suspenseful drama. just right for my taste.


When I liveblogged about a drama, expect my writing to be full of grammatical mistak. Sometimes I'm lazy to recheck everything :p

Because I've been watching straight 6 episode I can't really remember what happen to be written down here. He started getting information about Soo Hyun being a real him but didn't believe it although it sparked his curiosity. Ji Woo has been feeling weird around him, and after quite some time start to suspect him as being Soo Hyun. Sudden turn of event required Soo hyun to kill Ji Woo's father (not her real one). Ji Woo was there begging for him not to shoot her father, this makes him remember the day his mom was killed. He was depressed after regaining memories, thinking that his father was killed right in front of him when he lose memory. And to think that he's been serving loyally to the one he hate the most. He tried to commit suicide but stopped by 'roadrunner', his father informant. They planned to escape to another country and leave revenge and everything behind, but the NIS boss managed to get him to go back to spy Cheongbang. As the story progress, Min Ki learnt about the undercover plan, and so do Ji Woo.

The big transaction planned by Cheongbang was halted by NIS. However 'roadrunner' was killed while trying to save Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun then disappear with Mao, although the mission has been completed, because there's something left for him. a revenge.

Cutting the long story short, he met Mao face to face and start shooting at each other. In the end it was revealed that Mao was actually a bestfriend to Soo Hyun's father. Mao was dead.

The end is a bit open. As it shows Soo hyun still living. and still as a black agent/ undercover agent. I don't know what happen between him and Ji Woo, but along the way, I, in my humble opinion think that the romance and relationship between the two are not really much convincing. Min Ki on the other hand marry his workmate (I secretly hope they ended up together as I was watching the series from beginning)

This is a good drama. The first half is probably the best. the second half is still good but not as good as the first half, I think.

I have to say I kind of drawn in by Kay, when he lose his memory. Although he is a bad guy, his personality just make you drawn in.