WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Friday 28 December 2007

개와 늑대의 시간 / Time of Dog and Wolf

TIME OF DOG AND WOLF


(some extracts from my previous review)

This is an action drama about an undercover agent trying to infiltrate into mafia organization, filled with suspense, cliffhanger, lots of action etc. It has nice pace especially the first half of the drama. I like how scenes are being shot. And I like the execution of the story. You got action, drama, love, power, betrayal, trust, amnesiac plot etc, like some other dramas might also have. But the way they're executed are very good. The pace was quite fast and fitting at the beginning.It builds the foundation and story in episode one and just skyrockets to pre-climax the episodes thereafter. It's not those usual kdrama which usually make the first half of the dramas lightly and then the next half putting in the tension. This one, it feels so fast like it's already nearly the climax when it's actually a beginning. A very good beginning I must say. I love the style.


Other bonus would be the actors. I didn't expect much from Jun ki, but seems like he's a really good actor after watching this. He plays his role as 'dog' and 'wolf' very well. I was never his fan, but I think I've respect for him after watching this drama. And watching him as a 'man' shedding the feminine image he always has, to play the character in this drama is absolutely a refreshing sight. The other actor who plays Min Ki also gave a good performance. And so do other supporting characters.

The love scenes however is not developed stronger as it progress. I like how they did the romance in first two episode, but after that it doesn't have really much impact. i really don't know what's missing. But I guess the thrill and suspense make up for this.

This drama left me with quite an impact. Now it ends, I feel like ermmm floating? I think people should try watching this drama, especially if you're like me, loving action/thriller drama.