WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Romeo & Juliet SP

Romeo & Juliet SP
[official site] [wiki] [d/l torrent] [direct d/l (member only)] [softsubs]
starring: Hideaki Takizawa & Nagasawa Masami

"Romeo and Juliet" is about a female college student and an injured young man she meets on the street. They fall in love, not knowing that the girl's police detective father is in the midst of a manhunt to find the young man's physician father, who is wanted for murder.
--Japan Times


I was so interested in this.. you know it's 'romeo & juliet' and it starred Takki (as how Takizawa is called by his fans) and Nagasawa Masami -- I really like this girl. But then it dissapoints me...how to put it.. it's boring. It doesn't have the extra spark of love I was hoping for. The progress of love is pretty ironic and fast, I know this is to complement shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet but somehow it just seems unreal. But Juri's (Nagasawa Masami) personality somehow save it a bit I think. And the whole relationship between Juri's father who is a police and Hiromichi's parents just didn't appeal to me. In other word, I think I waste my time on this.

/random. Nagasawa Masami looks a bit meaty in this. extra fat hmm..