WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Thursday 17 May 2007

Kashiwabara Takashi , come back please..




I really adore this guy from the first time I watched him in love letter. I believe he gathered most of his fans from there beside the success of TV series, 'Itazura Na Kiss'. But his disappearing act is disappointing me. I wish to see him more on screen, the last one I see would be Byakuyakou, which in my personal opinion...
he still got that power of acting, and he has become COOLer than ever. Handsome than ever. To see someone good-looking and of course with talent disappear from the screen is surely something I found as a waste. Too bad he caught whatever illness back then, if I'm not wrong he rested for long after quitting 'Itsumo Futari De' because of that. He then appear on TV after but again too bad it's only as special appearance or as a supporting actor. I really miss him. And would love to see him as a lead in new drama. Takashi, please come back or maybe oh uhh...director, please make him come back... him = hot stuff.