WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Saturday 19 May 2007

プロポーズ大作戦 / Proposal Daisakusen -- ep 4!!! = LOVE


プロポーズ大作戦 4 / Proposal Daisakusen 4[official site] [wiki] [d/l torrents] [direct d/l] [softsubs]



OMG. I ♥heart♥ Proposal Daisakusen 4 so much.
I can't stop smiling due to the excessive sweetness in it. I really do. OMG. soo sweet.

Spoiler alert..





I was so aggressive telling Ken... 'give that button! give that button!' when he talked about how the baseball outfit represent his highschool life rather than the normal school uniform. So when he ended that speech without giving his button I was so disappointed. UNTIL that certificate case gave that 'kling' 'kling' sound. started smiling widely from that moment...



' he gave it! ~~ '...
...my heart screamed with joy even before Rei opened that case.




now I'm smiling non stop.
kyaaa~~~
*rabu*rabu*
プロポーズ大作戦4 大好き!

I never thought such cheesy storyline of someone going back to past to make a girl like him is going to be creative. Truly.. I really thought it has those cheesy storyline-- not that it's a bad thing as cheesy storyline somehow make good entertainment XD ---- but not a storyline you would imagine to be a good drama quality-wise. but I specially love this episode. I specially adore how every episodes is written. It's not that straightforward episode where you go.. he'll change that situation it at the very moment. or he'll finally found the button thrown up. etc. you never know what the series will come out with. This applied to earlier episodes as well. But so far as the aired eps are concerned... ep 4 is my FAVOURITE. *heart*