WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Sunday 27 May 2007

Puzzle

Criminals entered an elite school and took hostage. In exchange for the safety of the hostage, the students need to complete a puzzle in 24 hours.

Sounds promising eh.
That's the synopsis for 4 episode Puzzle aired on Asahi TV back in February.

However...
It's true, how interesting a storyline might be. with bad director, bad actors, it won't work. Puzzle is seriously bad. It's 'Jigsaw Puzzle' I tell you.. not those puzzle solving quiz. They need to find pieces scattered at the school and solve it. For what they gave us, instead of making it into 4 episode, it should be shortened into one. I am amazed myself I went through it. making face... throughout the whole thing though. The lead actor is from D-Boys, I don't know them although I remember that YamaP and Jin has a bestfriend from that band. He's very weak as an actor.

I say.
Avoid this at all cost.
I trashed them to the recycle bin after watching. w/o much thought. >.> it's that bad.

p/s. one of the actor is also another D-boy, Nakamura Yuichi (who also starred in Princess Princess D as Dark Angel if I'm not wrong). I went... ehhhh... Kat-tun's Nakamura Yuichi?? XD