WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Tuesday 8 December 2009

I'm on my semester break. I've been treating this space very poorly, my bad. I've been watching few dramas in the holiday but nothing really impressed me hard enough. Though there are few decent dramas that managed to kept me glued until the ending, not less those which just didn't work for me, founding its way out of my watchlist a.k.a permanently dropped only after first few episode - most prominent example recently being Karei Naru Spy. Even my longing to see Nagase Tomoya in a new drama couldn't assure me to waste time on such drama. Maybe I'm just not in the mood of slapstick comedy? I don't know.

On the other hand i finally finish Atashinchi no Danshi after a long pause *peek at the date I posted about it on the blog, it's so long time ago*. It's quite a nice show in the comedy genre. What I like most must be the interaction between the characters, the six brothers. It might not be a very memorable drama in the long run, but it has been enjoyable enough while watching.

Recently also watched Bloody Monday, Majo Saiban, Mr. Brain and BOSS. All of which has something to do with mystery, suspense and thriller. Let's see whether I'll dedicate post to comment about the drama. Can't afford to promise though, since lots of updating-promise seems unfulfilled, my bad.