WELCOME TO UTSUKUSHII YO!! :)

Thursday 5 July 2007

hanakimi vs hanakimi?

I've read mixed review on the first ep of Hana Kimi. A side that love it and another side which found the episode so disappointing. I already have the episode on my HD but atm not feeling like watching it. After reading all those comments... I don't know but I just don't feel excited as before. And to think that they change many things in the Japanese version *sigh*. I've watched the Taiwanese version until episode 10. I don't like Taiwanese drama much in fact I was lured in to watch it by a friend who downloaded it and then gave it to me but I think their Hana Kimi is quite okay putting aside I do fast forward it, oHHkay...in fact I also fast forward 'corner with love' which I found pretty interesting. and ooh.. I did a lot of fast-forwarding for MARS, I guess there's no single Twdrama that I watched in a normal pace :p

but yeah... will comment once I lay my eyes on the 1st episode of the Jversion.